The cornerstone of the church building reads A.D. 1907. According to Rev. Francis Hodapp on Oct 8, 1953, St. George's Church building was Blessed April 28, 1908. This information was obtained from Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Hoerschler who were married two days later. Church records exist from 1894.

St George Church Home Page  external link
Baptisms 1894 - 1906 Transcribed by
Cemetery Records Read by   & Dorothy Falk. Current as of Sep 2001, updated Jun 2002.
Tombstone Photos Submitted through our Tombstone Photo Project
Death Records 1895 - 1956 Transcribed by
Marriage Records 1895 - 1930 Transcribed by

Last modified: 02 July 2015