Founded in 1867, the cornerstone was laid on August 30, 1868. Contact information for the church is available through the Diocese of Belleville (external link).

History 75th Anniversary of the Parish written in 1943. Sent in by Frank B. Klostermann
Baptism Records Transcribed and translated by Nancy Moss
Cemetery Listing Transcribed and photographed by John and Nancy Moss
Cemetery Photos Photographed by John and Nancy Moss
Death Records Transcribed and translated by Nancy Moss
Marriage Records Transcribed and translated by Nancy Moss

Database table churches modified:17 Aug 2015
Church ID:15
Page modified:9 Jul 2015